Monday, May 19, 2008

OK..the Low Carb is Working!

Ok, so I did the first week of the induction period and lost nearly 8 lbs. I'm amazed and delighted. This week I am adding in 3 days a week work outs and still doing the induction period. The headaches are gone and my face is starting to clear up. It was a hard week, but I keep saying to myself, it's for my health and well-being. I need to live a long time!!

In other news, I am SO busy now that I am making more friends. I found a gym and diet buddy in a mom from my son's classroom and I'm so grateful..she's one of those master organizers so we'll be involved in doing a LOT of things together and with the kids. Eli will keep having social exposure even after school ends, which is good.

I am so glad I restarted this, I so needed to start feeling good about myself again.

No comments: